Sophisticated, Whole House Water Filtration Designed to Enhance Your South Georgia Water Quality
Happier houses have whole home filtration systems from Culligan of South Georgia – see how today!
Your tap water could be causing problems throughout your home. Regardless of if your water tastes less fresh than it should or if water quality issues are making your appliances work harder and burn out sooner, tap water can take its toll on your homes, and the people who live in them.
Whole home filtration effectively brings your hard water problems to a halt, improves your water taste and quality, and brings additional benefits like reducing your monthly utilities. South Georgia's most trusted whole home water treatment solution can help you experience a happier, healthier, and more efficient home.
South Georgia Water Quality
Since South Georgia’s drinking water is sourced from surface water like lakes and rivers, rigorous municipal treatment can sometimes leave the taste, smell, and overall quality of your water wanting.
Whether you’re dealing with a noticeable taste or odor, white, hard-to-clean buildup left behind by hard water, or any other quality concern, untreated water can be unpleasant can cause unnoticed consequences for your home, from plumbing and fixtures to major appliances and beyond.
Whole Home Water Filtration Solutions
Culligan® South Georgia Whole House Water Filters are designed and customized to solve water quality problems impacting your home and neighborhood. Our specialized water filters treat hard water and poor-quality water at the source, so every area of home has fresher tasting water that works better – from the kitchen sink to the shower and everywhere in between.
Benefits of Whole Home Filtration
- Filtered water works more efficiently in your home – reducing utility bills and helping major appliances last longer.
- Removing treatment chemicals, like chlorine, and minerals, like iron and calcium, improves the taste and quality of water everywhere in your home.
- Filtered water is also easier on your shower routine, helping skin, hair, and nails feel healthier and more moisturized.
- Using filtered water in the laundry room helps keep clothes looking new and can help your favorite outfits and pieces last longer while looking better.
- In addition to added efficiency for appliances, homes with filtered water generally use less of their preferred cleaning products — whether that’s dish soap, detergent or shampoo, all these products all go farther and work better with filtered water — saving you time and money.
The Culligan Difference
South Georgia Culligan knows South Georgia water filtration. We’ve worked with the local water supply and its unique challenges for homeowners for over 80 years. Our local expertise and commitment to understanding your home’s specific water is what allows us to determine your water goals and provide a custom solution designed to meet them.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Whole House Water Filter!
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
Self explanatory, blue and green stains in your tubs and sinks
- Often caused by low pH levels in your water
Water should be clear, if not why would you drink it?
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons for your water damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Water may smell musty or sometimes described as fishy
- This can be caused by iron and copper in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell